Date, Times & Location
- Date: April 2-3, 2022.
- Location: Madison Area Technical College
- Set up: Friday April 1, 3-6pm , Saturday April 2, 7-10am
- Show hours: Saturday: 10am-5pm and Sunday 10-2pm
- Dock access is available on Friday from 3-4pm. A reservation is required by March 20 to access the dock. Carts available
MSAS will provide for each vendor booth
- 8×10 carpeted booth space
- 2-6 ft. tables (in an L shape with linens) and 2 chairs.
- wi-fi, no charge
- Electrical with power strip – with reservation, no charge
- trash can
- vendor sign
- 2 Vendor badges (Additional badges $25 ea)
- Lunch for 2 on Saturday and Sunday
- Publication of vendors on our website and Social Media
- Free parking at venue
- Promotion of the show
- Swag bag options for vendors include, samples, coupon or flyers. Please send to the show by March 24, 2022 (see address in shipping info)
- A locked area for vendor booths during closed hours
Payment, Cancellation & Refund Information
- Cost: $200 per booth. Booth space will be reserved when full payment is received.
- MSAS will assign booth space based on sign up date and type of vendor product.
- Cancellation details: Cancellation must be in writing. The vendor has the right to reassign the booth to another Sugar Art Vendor who will be bound by the rules and regulations of this contract. Payment arrangements for a cancelled booth are the responsibility of the cancelling vendor.
- Vendor agrees to be completely set up and ready for selling according to show hours and to have the booth manned during show hours.
- Vendor agrees to remove trash from the booth at the end of the show and place in designated area provided by the show. All boxes must be broken down.
- Vendors are responsible for any sales tax due to the state and local government. Sales Tax permits must be submitted along with the applicable tax payment to the government entity by each individual vendor. Vendors will not be required to provide sales records to MSAS Show Management.
- All exhibits shall be of a nature which promotes the Sugar Arts. All exhibits must be family friendly, ethical and non-offensive.
- All exhibits, demonstrations and other activities by a vendor shall be confined to their exhibit booth.
- Vendor booths are limited to one business/organization per booth.
- No alcoholic beverages or unlawful substances will be allowed in the booths or exhibit area at any time.
- If sampling any edible items, the Vendor must apply for permission from the MSAS.
- No balloons or glitter may be used in a vendor display.
- The Vendor will abide by all provisions of said show rules and regulations and with all regulations of concerned governmental agencies and Madison Area Technical College.
- The Show Directors will have sole control over admissions of persons. Vendors and their representatives must wear their official badges at all times while on the vendor floor. They may not be lent or given to other persons. All persons visiting the vendor area will be admitted according to the rules and regulations of the show.
Shipping/ Handling & Storage Information
- MSAS will not accept or store exhibit materials or empty crates.
- Swag bag contributions – send by March 24, 2022 to Suzanne Daly, Madison College, 1701 Wright St., Madison, WI 53704
- The Vendor agrees that Midwest Sugar Art Show, Madison Area Technical College, the Show Directors, the cooperating local association(s), and officers, directors, committees, agents employees, and the State and Local governments, (a) will not be held responsible for any damage to or the loss or destruction of Vendor’s property, or injuries to the Vendor, their representatives, agents, or employees, all claims for such loss, damage, destruction or injury, being expressly waived by the Vendor; (b) will be indemnified and held harmless by the Vendor for any claims for injury to any of Vendor’s representatives, agents, or employees and for any claims by other persons for injury, loss or damage caused in whole or in part by the Vendor or its representatives or employees. Each Vendor should carry an insurance rider policy to cover exhibits and samples against destruction, loss and damages. This and liability insurance should be discussed with your insurance broker.
- MSAS, the Show Directors, the cooperating local association(s) and their officers, directors, committees, agents and employees will not be liable for failure to hold the Show as scheduled. Payments for booth space will be returned in that event except that any actual expense incurred in connection with the Show will be deducted if the Show is called off, because of fire, or any act of God, or the public enemy, or strike, or epidemic, or any law or regulation of public authority, which makes it impossible or impracticable to hold the Show.
The Doubletree by Hilton, Madison East, 4402 E Washington Ave, Madison WI will serve as our designated hotel. The hotel is very convenient to the show location, it is only 1.5 miles from the school. The hotel was completely renovated in 2020 and offers free parking. The rate is $99 per night for 2 queens. We suggest you make your reservation as soon as possible to ensure a reservations. Doubletree reservations may be cancelled with 24 hour notice prior to check-in.
The Dane County Regional Airport is 1.5 miles from the show location and 3.6 miles from the Doubletree Hotel. Airlines with flights into Madison include: American, Delta, United, Frontier & Sun Country
Southwest Airlines flies into Milwaukee which is 1.25 hours from the show.